According to General Data Protection Regulation we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
RiminiStile always protect your information. Web-site www.riministile.com is secured with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. We use your personal data (that you give by yourself) only to contact you, billing and shipping order. Non-personalized data may be used for techical and marciting analysis. RiminiStile has no access to your ID number, to your bank or credit card data. All payments goes through our legal partners, rigorously assessed and offer a guarantee of compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data. Those are PayPal, Finnish main payment intermediary www.checkout.fi and your bank. All details are below.
Under the Data Protection Act, RiminiStile (Wellness Saimaa Oy, Y-tunnus: 2700442-3) is:
– only collect information that we need for a specific purpose;
– keep it secure;
– ensure it is relevant and up to date;
– only hold as much as we need, and only for as long as we need it;
– allow the subject of the information to see it on request.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.riministile.com:
– We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
– When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask you for your email address to enable delivery of our marketing communicationss. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email, or by contacting our customer service by [email protected].
– If you register for a RiminiStile account, we collect your name, email address.
– When you visit www.riministile.com, we will use some unpersonified data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
– If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift – we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend.
For how long do we retain your personal information?
In general, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us. Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request. Our customers have right to eraseall their personal information in any time be deleting account or by making such require to email [email protected]
Who will process your data?
– Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of RiminiStile (WellNess Saimaa OY) who have been specifically trained and authorised for this processing. Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these parties have been rigorously assessed and offer a guarantee of compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data. These parties have been designated as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given byRiminiStile and under our control. The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, shipping companies and couriers, specialising in IT.
– Under some circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your data without your consent, for example if we are required by the police, the courts or for other legal reasons. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention of and protection from threats to public security, to allowRiminiStile to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Uses made of your personal data
Your personal data is used byRiminiStile to support a range of different activities. These are listed in the table below together with the types of data used and the legal bases we rely on when processing them, including where appropriate, our legitimate interests. Please contact us by email [email protected] if you need more details.